things

Things I will miss:
{Taylor and Polo's ritual, sweet Marco and Polo, seeing Camelback mountain every day, "going" to work with Taylor, helping pick colors and details for all the pretty houses}

We are both ecstatic about the move! But every now and then I get a little sad. I know I'll love D.C. and I know it's going to be so fun, and we're making the best choice! But I sure hope we get to move back here {specifically about 2 blocks East of where we are now, one North?} someday.
I love you Phoenix! You are SOOOOOO much better than Mesa ;) 



2 comments :

  1. Phoenix is going to miss you too! But DC is amazing. I've only visited but all my friends that live there love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DC has so much wonderful history and free museums! It will be a great place to be for a few years. You'll be there just long enough to enjoy the benefits and then realize that you really belong at home in Arizona! Good luck, we'll miss you!!

    ReplyDelete