two years


two years later:
we're twice as happy
and more than twice as much in love

Thank you Taylor for loving me, for sticking with me and having patience during the tough times, for always thinking of me first, for spoiling me, for teaching me so many things, for supporting me both emotionally and financially as I completed school, for putting up with all my little quirks, for learning to love all my little quirks ;) for doing the laundry, for washing the dishes every time I make dinner, for being my workout buddy even though sometimes I'm cranky,
and for letting me trick you into being sealed to me for time and all eternity :)
I love you so much, and the past two years have been the best of my life! I can't wait for all the crazy adventures we'll have in year three!



No comments :

Post a Comment