our halloween weekend

  

We had a pretty darn good weekend, if I do say so myself.
Taylor got new seats in the Bronco {I wish I had taken photos of the old torn up seats to compare to}
Bunny got a good brushing {about time! bunny is SO fluffy}
Taylor and I dressed up for Paul and Emily's Halloween party {we're Ron and Hermione from Harry Potter if you couldn't tell..}
We went to a Luau Saturday afternoon that Sam's good friend Junior put on, it was legitimate.
I ran into an old friend and his wife {Chris and Jael Lindblom} at Paul and Emily's Halloween party and we had dinner with them Sunday night :) it was pretty awesome, they're pretty awesome.
I bought "winter makeup" for the first time in my life! {winter meaning, I completely lost any tan I might have had this summer and now need a make-up that is about 3 shades lighter!}

We watched movies just us two all Saturday night, it was nice just being us for the night, Saturday in general was great because we didn't have any plans whatsoever! we were able to get our laundry done, the lawn mowed {I did it all by myself :)} clean our house, clean taylors truck, rinse the outside of our house {its white plaster, and we have a dirt drive-way, you can imagine the mess I'm sure} and still have time to go to the luau and relax all night!
The luau was kind of a big deal too. Junior played football for ASU back in the day, and the luau was a 40th anniversary celebration of the Fiesta Bowl. Junior brought some talented Plynesian Dancers with him from Hawaii and they put on an amazing show! I wish I could my hips like those girls! Also, I discovered the only legitimate use of baton twirling skills.


happy halloween

1 comment :

  1. Looks like you had a fun and busy weekend! I know I commented on instagram already but your costumes are great! You guys really do look like them!

    ReplyDelete