autumn is here...ish


I absolutely LOVE fall! 
I might love it more in other states, after all autumn is so much better when the leaves actually change colors!
Oh, and I totally had hot cocoa this morning with for my breakfast!

Our house is ready for Halloween, and we're excited to go to a costume party tomorrow night at Paul and Emily's house! It's kind of amahhhhing that I convinced Taylor to dress up with me too this year, props to me!
We kind of fit our characters perfectly...
{I'll clue you in after the partay!}

---------------------

I signed up for the written portion of the NIC {National Interpreter Certification} Exam this morning, which made me feel a little nervous, and excited, and grown up! Let the studying begin!
I'm excited about my decision to take it now, I have been struggling with the decision of which test to take, and when to take it. I Hope I Win!

I'm getting so excited for the next few years with Taylor. I'm excited to finish school! I'm excited to Interpret. I'm excited for Taylor to go back to school {and excited to know WHERE} and I'm excited to learn and grow with my best friend!

4 comments :

  1. Aaaawww! That's the cutest thing ever. Im glad to hear you're doing good in life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! You'll do great! As long as you read the books and study you will pass with flying colors!
    Is he going to get an MBA? Good Luck wherever you end up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sara! and Annie, he's going to get a Masters in Economics, and people keep telling me I'll pass no problem, so maybe I shouldn't be as nervous as I am. I heard it's mostly about the linguistics side of things, we'll see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! So excited for tonight. CAn not wait to see your costumes. And also - loved your disneyland vid! Totally makes me want to go. Now. But alas, we will wait until Thanksgiving to go. See you tonight!!! :)

    ReplyDelete