soul

I can't focus today


I can't focus this week
there is a thought flying through my mind at light speed
one.
constant.

now, this isn't a thought I would like to admit to, in fact I've been very anti-this-thought for as long as I can remember.
No, I'm not ready to share what it is, but soon, maybe.

You know that feeling where you try to concentrate on something you need to be doing but your body, no, your soul is yearning for something you want, or rather now all of sudden you desperately need

well my soul is aching, yearning, stretching, wanting, desperate
and it's completely out of the blue {and by out of the blue I mean my body has been periodically yearning for said-something for the past few weeks, a few ago it was out of the clear blue yonder}

What I do? 
if I don't consider what my soul is aching for and continue on MY plan, will my aching ever stop?
is MY plan really more important than my soul's?
is this just a passing phase?
I've never felt quite this way before, my longing is literally near painful, its not a passing thought, it hasn't left since it came, and I feel it
in my chest, in my throat, in my heart, in every part of me.
Even why I try to get rid of it, when I try to be logical, I can't.
am I lying to myself?
is this really my soul? or something else entirely?

if only I could interpret my own feelings

5 comments :

  1. I have a guess as to what this is. But since you aren't ready to give it away, I won't either. and if it is what I think it is, I'd say you aren't the first to have it just "hit you" all of the sudden, when you are completely unprepared and it doesn't fit with "the plan." Good luck with whatever you decide! Hope you find peace some way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I have a guess as well so don't take too long to share... or if you are never going to then tell us so we don't sit and wonder. Either way you are too cute and I love reading your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a pretty good guess too.. sometimes plans change, mine have in a few ways. And it's ok. But it's ok to keep your plans too. But it's up to you! Good luck!! Love you!

    Oh and I'm with Erin. I'm not one for wondering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you both would be great parents ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh.... I think everyone is hit with that at one point or another. But, if it is that bad... go for it! :-)

    ReplyDelete