Update

Apparently I haven't posted since October, or something...

This semester has been insanely busy for both Taylor and I. I'm in my last year of school {graduate in MAY, Fall semester officially over so now only one more to go!}, Taylor has been applying to go back to school, I've been studying for my NIC {National Interpreter Certification}, Taylor's been applying to schools {seriously, quite the process, GMat course, GMat itself, applications, essays, reference letters, interviews...the list goes on}, and on top of everything we're still trying to keep every one else happy {we try to anyways, doesn't always work out}. 
One piece of good news that I'm willing to share at this point is that all my studying for my NIC definitely paid off! I passed with flying color! WOOHOO! To become a professional ASL Interpreter you have to pass the NIC written exam and the NIC performance/interview. I passed the written, so now its time to start studying for the performance/interview portion! One step closer to having a big girl job! 
Taylor also got some exciting news today, but we aren't quite ready to share exactly what that is yet!

This year we were lucky enough to have TWO Thanksgivings! Yes, two! 
As Taylor's sisters keep having babies and growing their beautiful families its a lot harder to get everyone together and still balance time with the in-laws, so this year the Robinson's decided to do Thanksgiving a week early! It was so fun to be together, and honestly much less stressful than official Thanksgiving! No crowded grocery stores, no searching for the turkey...nothing crazy!

Our second Thanksgiving was in Globe with the Sirrine family {my mother's side}. I haven't been to a Globe Thanksgiving since before I started dating Taylor so it was fun to see that side of the family.

Now we get two Christmases too! Monday all Taylor's sisters are going to be in town so we decided to early Christmas together! For second {real} Christmas we're going to Jackson Hole Wyoming, my favorite place on earth! We're so excited for all of our holiday plans! 

Next time I post it'll probably be awesome. Filled with exciting things! Also, it probably won't be until the New Year! 2012 is going to rock!

No comments :

Post a Comment