Christmas in Jackson

We got a lot of fun things for early Christmas, we even decided to exchange our own gifts to each other before actual Christmas day! The main reason for this was that....we went to Jackson for Christmas! {and checking bags is my least favorite thing}

We had a wonderful Christmas up in Jackson, just me and Taylor. It was so relaxing and beautiful. 
Mostly we read, and watched movies, and ate delicious food. However, we also spent equal amounts of time playing in the snow and enjoying the cold outdoors! Jackson is where my heart is its happiest, especially when I'm there with my sweet husband!










online gif creator

make an avatar

make a gif


While Jackson was a lovely getaway, we are happy to be home in Arizona!
{also, everyone should visit Jackson Hole Wyoming, seriously, you want to go to there. promise}

No comments :

Post a Comment