Another Year Gone

I can't believe 2011 is over in just a few hours!
It's been a great year, and we've made a lot of great memories together. I seriously feel like this year has flown by! 2012 promises to be exciting and full of new adventures for Taylor and I.
We are so grateful for the people in our lives who made this year a remarkable one! All our families, friends, coworkers, peers, and strangers who were nice to us!
Thanks 2011! Looking forward to another great year!

Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from 2011 {not in any order}:

{disney land oct 2011}
{disney land oct 2011: Ben, Stephanie, Taylor and I}



{lake powell: jordan, spenc, blake, taylor, kelcie}






{target practice: march 2011} 
{camelback with jenna bowman: spring 2011}
{girls trip! manda, sus, em, annie, susan, denise, karen, me, liz, cari} 
{my sweet bunny girl, i miss you buns!} 
{4th of July hike}
{Jackson: April Conference}
{my bunners}
{oh titus, you messy boy, i love you!} 
{hottttt} 
{micah and I, love you brother!}
{uncle tay and sweet little hank at early thanksgiving}

See you next year!

1 comment :

  1. I love your posts... you are so cute! What's going on with grad school for your hubby?

    ReplyDelete