Phooson 2011

And so begins my blog up-date. Not much has been said concerning our life the last month and so I feel inclined to share a little.
------------------------------
The first weekend of December I got to have a special night out with my friends Emily and Heather. 
We went to Phooson, where we got to see Nicole Scherzinger, Selena Gomez, Gym Class Heroes, One Republic and some thugs perform. {I forgot which thugs, they are all so thugish I can't keep them straight, and I wasn't there to see them, I was there for my girlfriend Selena and One Republic, because they know how to rock}

 {you can blame the fuzziness on my phone's front camera}

1 comment :

  1. yay! this was so fun. Whenever a song comes on the radio from the concert, I always say to Paul, hey I saw them in concert, and I think he's starting to get annoyed by it haha. oh and the ganagsta was flo-rida. I hear his song on the radio ALL the time! and to think, I didn't even know who that was before this.

    ReplyDelete