Never enough time


I am a slacker! {in fact right now I'm avoiding yet another school assignment, I hate school right now, have you heard?} I just wanted to update every one the happenings of the last few weeks!


Our end of February getaway was the last of our road trips hopefully until summer, Braden and Heather's sealing was BEAUTIFUL!! I've never been in a more beautiful sealing room than the one in San Diego Temple, jaw dropping and the spirit was so strong! We are so excited for Braden, Heather, and baby Hatch on the way, it was so special to know they will be an eternal family! 
{fuzzy, but you get the idea! San Deigo Temple may be tied with Mesa in my book now...}

My best friend from growing up in Holbrook, Stratton, and his lovely girlfriend Jessica rode with me on the 6 hour drive, Taylor had a scout campout on Friday night so he rushed back early from parson and was lucky to get the last boarding pass for his flight to San Diego, where we pikes him up on the way to the temple. I am so grateful that he was able to be there with me for such a special sealing! He got the last seat on the plane after literally running through the airport to make it! MY HUSBAND LOVES ME!!

I had my own get-to-SD scare! At 7pm on Friday my ride called telling me they couldn't go after all! Taylor didn't want me to drive alone, and I freak out over spending money {flight for me there, then 2 more for us to get back to Phoenix!!} Luckily by 9 I had another plan that worked perfectly and I am so grateful, the Hatch's were the only people who HADN'T left for California already!! It was so fun to catch up with Stratton and Jessica, not to mention on the way home I fell asleep mid conversation and Stratton kept my husband awake through the drive! :) I'm so glad everything worked out the way it did, 
there was no way I would have missed Braden and Heather's special day!


{it snowed on the 8 there & back! crazy crazy weather!}


{i have skills, and my husband is such a hottie!}




Me and Jenna Bowman decided to become hiking buddies, YAY! We hiked Camelback this last Friday morning! It was great! We took {more than} a few breaks {I am SO out of shape} but the view from the top was GORGEOUS! I love the Valley of the Sun!! We had a good time and decided to do it once a week!! I love that from the top I can see every place I've lived since Taylor and I got 
engaged {Guest house at the Robinson's, The lodge 201 & 325, and our lovely Clarendon}



I've also had a little sinus bug, but {against Doctor's beliefs, as well as many members of my family} I CAN get rid of a sinus infection WITHOUT drugs, thank you very much! {also, don't try and tell me it wasn't a sinus infection, I've had enough that I know when I have one} School is...BLECH!! Almost half way through the semester...then SUMMER! :) Other than school and work, me and Taylor have been trying desperate to have some time to do the things on OUR to do list, but getting a free-from-something Saturday is probably the most difficult thing we've attempted to do since we've been married, we are ready for a break!! We have lots of work around the house that needs to be done, among other things, it'll be nice to {hopefully} have a Saturday after March is over!

This Saturday is Stephanie and Ben's wedding and I AM SO EXCITED! {as I'm sure they are too} CAN'T WAIT!!

Now back to my homework...

4 comments :

  1. Kelc!!!

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my post...it really helped me alot and I appreciate it so much.

    You sound busy as always but so so happy and I'm so happy for you!!! You two are a gorgeous couple and I'm so glad you found each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get rid of a sinus bug without meds? I tried that and failed!

    And I am glad you were able to make it to San Diego for the sealing. It is so nice to be able to support friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a sinus rinse, and took mucinex and drank lots and lots of water! it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog...and you are so cute! You make reading very entertaining. Glad you had such a good trip to San Diego and nice work at tackling Camelback.

    ReplyDelete