It happens to be Tuesday

First of all, this Phoenix weather is confusing...come on heat!!
This last weekend was a fun and busy one! And this next one is going to be pretty busy as well! On Friday we made our first trip of the year to Bartlett Lake! The water wasn't too cold {or so Taylor told me, I still didn't get in..} and my husband was patient enough to teach me how to back up the truck WITH the trailer!! 


On Saturday we got a few chores done and then went shooting with Paul and Emily out at Sycamore! Emily was the least experienced with a gun, but she did awesome! We had a lot of fun at Bass Pro Shops afterwards as well where I got suckered into buying 5 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies {of which I will most likely eat every cookie but 3, I am predicting Taylor will eat one of each kind..}




{my husband is SO hott!}


{this bad boy has less of a kick back than our shotgun! can you believe it!?}

{Paul and Emily}


{I am AWFUL with a handgun, my little arms fling over my head almost every time!}



Sunday was nice, I got to interpret in Primary {I've missed interpreting!} and we had a nice relaxing day {we did the laundry on SATURDAY this week, go us!} 
I started a new class this week, its only 8 weeks long, so I'm pretty excited about that! School is going well, work is going great, Taylor's work is super busy but good work, and Taylor is brilliant at this job and still LOVES it! 
My brothers Levi and Micah {the twiners} are coming on Wednesday to stay a few days with Taylor and I and we're excited to {hopefully} show them a good time! I need ideas what to do with {2} 13 year olds!! Help!! The week after that we are possibly {most likely} taking another trip to my favorite place on Earth, Jackson Hole, Wyoming!!!! I couldn't be more thrilled, when Taylor and I got home from work yesterday we had a mock-wyo-day, cuddled in bed and watched movies from 6 to about 7 this morning! It was WONDERFUL, and we're getting excited to get some us time for conference weekend again!!
Also, an interesting bit: we discovered that our friend Paul's mom went to high school with my mom! I've known Paul for almost 2 years and we JUST barely figured that out! It certainly is a small world! 

{and getting smaller}

{honestly, not even sure what I mean by that, but I'm pretty sure I heard it in a movie once..?}

4 comments :

  1. Paul & Emily McKellar by chance? If so- Emily is from my home stake. :) and I think I went on a group date and Paul's younger brother was there. (see! the world just got smaller)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you color coordinate your outfit with your weapon ON PURPOSE? Ha ha, that pic was great! As for things to do with 13-year-olds, you could take them hiking, go shooting or to the lake again, make brownies! watch movies, play killer bunnies! I'm sure you'll find lots of fun things to do. Hope you have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes annie, the McKelars :) we love them!
    and Beth, I was trying the whole camo thing! Just Kidding, I didn't realize I matched so well until I looked at the pictures afterwards! I love your ideas, I think I'll do all of that with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love you guys too :) Thanks for the fun time shooting! and how are those girl scout cookies? Any left ;) Lets get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete