twitterpated



If you have not yet heard this song, please fall in love with it like I have! Not only is the tune quite catchy, It makes me think about how lucky I am that Taylor didn't bite his tongue! If any of you reading this LOVE someone and haven't told them, JUST DO IT {i'm sure that phrase is trademark, heres to Nike}. I could listen to this song OVER and OVER and OVER again its so wonderful!!

Its really amazing to me how people end up together. I guess I've been thinking about it so much because my best friend in the UNIVERSE {besides my sweet husband of course} has found her one and only and they are getting Sealed for time and all eternity in less than 3 weeks! I am SO thrilled and ecstatic to have another married-couple friend, and I'm so happy that Ben found Stephanie, they are SO perfect for each other!

I remember when I met Taylor, I had no idea I would be marrying him. Don't get me wrong I thought he was DANG cute, but we met on a camping trip a friend invited me on, and I had heard she was into him, and I didn't want to intrude on that. I am so grateful that Taylor didn't lose contact with me when I moved to Utah, I am so grateful that he hung around even when I was on a no-guy stretch, I am so grateful he didn't let me push him away, and I am so grateful that he told me loved me, got down on one knee and asked me to be his and that we are sealed now for time and all eternity!

And I'm glad I didn't bite my tongue either :)

No comments :

Post a Comment