The Happiest

Happy Valentines Day everyone! 

Me and Taylor had a fun weekend, unfortunately I did not keep to my New Years Resolution and no photographs were taken {I'm awful I know, sorry y'all}

Friday, for the first time {that I can remember anyways} my honey took me to THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH! DISNEY LAND! I had so much fun! I even ran into one of my best friends growing up Emilie Gibson! and My buddy from single life Kent Thurston! It IS certainly a small world after all folks! I don't think Taylor had as much as I did, but I'm grateful for him stickin' in there and taking me to the one place I've been DYING to go for...well YEARS, it was nice BIG surprise!

We stayed Friday night at Pat and Annie's in San Clemente, we love them! Then Saturday morning attended my niece {yes I can say that now! I have a niece!} Grace's baptism! I gave a talk on Baptism, and my favorite Chinese Brother-in-Law gave the talk on the Holy Ghost, it was a beautiful baptism and we are so proud of Gracie and love her so much!!

This morning I got my crown which went really well, I'm finding I actually LIKE the dentist now, weird..{I just realized I didn't tell you how my root canal went! actually it wasn't bad AT ALL! seriously! I was so intrigued, and I wasn't scared of the shots! and they didn't even hurt that bad! and my endodontist was wonderful and had magic hands, I didn't feel a thing, and my mouth barely hurt the next day! awesome sauce!} 

This week is a busy one with school and work, but like always we will get through it! We're excited for this weekend because...

Sus and Kelvin {and their fun boys Simon, Miles, and Titus!} are coming to Arizona to stay for a while with Sam and Susan! It'll be fun to have them so close, and guaranteed we'll have weekly game nights! So if you're interested HIT ME UP! More players are always welcome!! :)

1 comment :

  1. ohmygoodness! So jealous about Disneyland. Isn't it just the happiest? It's been too long since we've seen you - we need to hang out! And we are totally down for some games if you need those extra players :)

    ReplyDelete