Ridin' Dirty in the t24

Taylor and I are the coolest people you know. I am 100% confident of this.
Who else do you know with a Weasel from WWII?
Just us!





We also happen to be the only people you know {or maybe you don't know us..} who have ever driven a Weasel around the Biltmore Loop! I promise! {we have also driven a CAT and a slightly smaller tractor around the Biltmore Loop, the Robinson's are famous for this sort of disruptive behavior in the Biltmore area}
The Weasel has been a part of the Robinson family since Taylor looked something like this

Maybe a little before he looked like that actually...I just wanted everyone to see how cute my children will be {because of course they will look like him}

Taylor and his mechanical skills went to work this morning to finish fixing this bad boy up, its the first time it has run in over a decade!!

Can you say HOTT??



and now for a message from Polo the Bear:


"I love Kelcie"
and he certainly does :)


No comments :

Post a Comment