Road Trippin'

This summer we had the opportunity to head back to the homeland, we knew flying the dogs would be expensive, but so would boarding them, so the decision to drive back to Phoenix was sort of made for us! But we didn't mind! When we drove here from Phoenix the first time we took the southern route through Texas, this time we wanted to see middle portion of the US of A! We loaded up the puppies (drunk puppies, might I add, as Coco's fear of cars is pretty intense.) and headed back west! As you'll see from out photos, we kind of only took photos in St. Louis and Colorado, but hey...the rest of the drive was kind of all the same, I mean...Kansas (not hating! also, not the most interesting part of our drive). And now, photos!

 <<Our first (and pretty much only, to be honest) destination stop was the St. Louis Arch! Man is that monument impressive! I think of all the architectural structures Taylor or I have seen, this might be our favorite!






























<<I was also inspired by the the symbolism, I do love the wild west myself, and am so grateful for that expansion stuff! Gateway to my heart, more like!

<< This cross country trip was the first time the puppies slept outside of their kennels since we first got them back in October! We were so proud, they were so well behaved, unless someone walked by our hotel room, or the air conditioning unit blew the blinds a little strongly. They're mission in life is to protect us from all wrong doers, and those with ill intentions; even those without brains to even have intentions! They slept all night cuddled together on either mine or Taylor's side of the bed, so sweet! I think they love each other more than most dogs.













<< Another favorite of both Taylor and myself was beautiful Colorado. Oh, Colorado, you did it for me, let me tell you! Taylor served his mission in Grand Junction, so we stopped there and saw all his shady apartments and got some ice cream at his favorite spot.
















<<As much as the dogs DON'T love the car, I'm pretty sure they loved exploring when we let them OUT of the car! We found a gorgeous field and let the pups stretch their legs on our way south. If you can't tell, this is Doctor Jones, I dare you to figure out which part of the fluff is his little head. Don't worry, he got a very handsome haircut once we got to Phoenix.















<< Action shot! 



















<< Seriously, take me back. Breathtaking


No comments :

Post a Comment