Class of 2013

My little brother Caleb graduated this past May, and I was super bummed I wouldn't be able to make it to his graduation. When we found out we would be driving to Phoenix and staying for a couple weeks, we decided it was safe to leave a week early so I could make it to Holbrook to see Caleb walk. I was SO excited, but decided to keep it a surprise! We showed up on the day of graduation and completely surprised everyone! It was so fun, I'm so glad I got to be there to support my little brother!
Huge bonus seeing this little girl! Oh man, do I love me some Oakleigh! I hadn't seen her since Christmas, I couldn't believe how big she was! Oh, babies.









She takes her food pretty seriously












This photo of us makes me look significantly shorter than my husband. That's because I am, friends, and I take pride in our height difference. (besides, I come from a short/average height gene pool, had to get some tall-blood in there somehow ;))








My baby sis (honorary) graduated this year too! Go Riah, I freaking love your guts! Thanks to this little lady for helping surprise Caleb, too! 






Handsome brother :) 









Words can't express how much I love this kid. I am so proud of you, Caleb! You're an outstanding young man, keep it up! LOVE YOU!

No comments :

Post a Comment