Down the Rabbit Hole




{After this I should think nothing of falling down stairs-Alice}




The last week and half has been a BLUR.
Friday afternoon I picked up this lucky charm at a boutique with Stephanie

Wednesday Evening I was stung by one of these little demon creatures walking into our condo


and just so every one knows...it SUCKED/SUCKS, my leg up to my knee is STILL numb and tingly, and for the whole day and a half after being stung my leg was on FIRE!! and my toe where I was stung is still red and swollen and hurts like HE{double hockey sticks}-cursed creature, why do you exist!?!?! what good do you do???? NONE

Monday Evening I came home from my weekend getaway to flowers and dinner from my wonderful husband {we missed each other, it was the longest time we've been away from each other since we got hitched}

ME AND STEPHANIE'S WEEKEND {Friday-Monday}:ROADTRIP! shopping/six flags/good food/relaxing!!
new TOMS!! 
Homemade wildflower honey from San Clemente's downtown Farmer's Market..YUM!!
Me and my Rail nephews Noah and Davis counting while Stephanie hides...I swear we played hide and seek for 5 hours STRAIGHT! so fun! love these kiddos!!

Close up batman and robin are NOT buff, NOT cute, and do NOT smell good...crushed dreams..good thing I have a HOTT, BUFF, FANTASTIC SMELLING HUSBAND!!

aren't we SOOOO attractive? guess who is who!!
unfortunately we didn't take a whole lot of pictures, we were too busy having fun!! We drove to Simi Valley Friday and stayed the night with my uncle Dave and his wife Andrea, it was great to see family!! Saturday was my first experience at Six Flags and it was SO awesome! lines weren't too bad, it was ONLY 101 degrees outside, and I got to spend all day with my bestest friend, who luckily isn't scared of rides {just heights}...after six flags on Saturday we drove to San Clemente and stayed with Taylor's sister Annie and her husband Pat and their boys Davis and Noah. WE LOVE THE RAILS!! Taylor's other sister Cari and her husband Nate and their kids Grace, Ben, and Annie just moved to New Port and came over for Sunday dinner. We are so excited for Cari's #4 {BOY #2} expected THURSDAY!! WE LOVE THE OWENS' TOO!!

Overall a GREAT weekend spent with GREAT people!! The one and ONLY downside to my little adventure was my husband wasn't there...I know it sounds a tiny itty bit pathetic on my part...but I find it extremely difficult to sleep when I'm not next to Taylor, I missed him TERRIBLY. Fortunately little Davis is a little inventor just like his uncle and filled my scifi/scientific gap I was away from my nerdy wonderful husband.

No comments :

Post a Comment