everything but the kitchen sink


{woof}
this semester is going to KICK my butt! between the homework, projects, studying, and kick-boxing {starting next week again, been over a year now!} my butt will LITERALLY be sore, and probably {because of the kick-boxing} look fantastic as well!
School started last week and just so everyone knows...I LOVE IT! I love signing, I love deaf culture, I love learning, and I absolutely LOVE that I'm finally done with pointless generals and entirely in program classes! I'm so much more motivated to attend school and do my work when I know it actually will get me where I want to be! 
I feel much better with my signing this semester, and I think I owe a lot of that to church! no joke! our ward overlaps with the deaf branch in Phoenix, and I got called to interpret for the kids in primary! It'd different, and interpreting is not as easy as one might think {especially when you don't know the signs for "faith" or "prophet", they don't exactly go over those in school} it involves listening to a sentence switching the structure and language entirely and trying to convey it to the recipient before the next sentence starts! {woof!!} my poor little brain! but its great practice and I've got a leg up on all those in my program who haven't signed all summer! go me!
Like I said I'm starting up kick-boxing this next week! I've been looking for a place that too legit to quit, and hadn't had any luck till I found this place!
Visit Home Page
I am soooo excited to get going and get back in tip top shape! It has been far too long since I have participated in the punching kicking cardio splendidness that is the art of kick-boxing

*more exciting news {at least for me} is my fri-mon soCal get away with my bestest friend in the whole entire world
STEPHANIE HARTMAN!!




We're planning on heading to cali fri, staying the night at my aunt and uncle's, six flags Saturday, then down to San Clemente to chill on the beach and see the Rail's and Owen's! I'm so excited to get out of PHX and spend some quality time with my bestie!!!! I'll be sure to post tons of fun pictures when we get back! for now..

¡Adios Amigos!










No comments :

Post a Comment