Midterms

:(
So typically I have ZERO motivation for school, I thought that had changed when I started this program
{which I do love}


I was terribly wrong, I'm afraid

Last semester I was perfectly fine, and NEVER lost interest or motivation
but this week I honestly want..no, NEED a break

a few-weeks-break

I think the problem is that last semester I scored and was able to get all 8-week classes, so I still got 16 credits but they were dispersed {only 8 credits at a time}, and then this summer my classes were, well summer classes {8 weeks again}

I was spoiled, and now I have to face reality, I can't always have 8 week classes

maybe I have an Attention-Deficit and can only focus for 8 weeks at a time, that would be a good excuse to NOT do real school...woe is me. I need a cure. I have GOT to get through this semester, and I have GOT to get straight A's or I may not get into the IPP...someone reset my brain to 8 weeks so I can have the illusion that I'm starting fresh this week and maybe I'll be able to motivate myself at least till the end of the semester!!

No comments :

Post a Comment