Conference Weekend with the Robinson's







Wyoming was QUITE the vacation!
Perfect amount of laziness and adventure! and this time...I took photos to document it! It's always more fun to look at a blog with pictures {true?}

We arrived in Jackson {Hole} Wyoming on Thursday afternoon after a cozy 2 hour flight...the intention of our little vacation was to RELAX {something new, and different!} and enjoy conference in Sam and Susan's BEAUTIFUL home up in the  Wonderful Wyoming Wilderness {<alliteration} {sorry no photo of their crib}. It was definitely a much needed get away from the traffic, school, work, and of course...you guessed it! The blistering Phoenix heat!

I just have to say that Jackson, Wyoming is officially my favorite little town!! {it beat out St. George, but barely..} The most BEAUTIFUL place and someday {mark my words} I will live there. Watch me.



The view from the back porch


The majority of our weekend was spent hanging out enjoying the view, and occasionally taking a drive through the forest, or heading into town to check out the shops and eat.

It was so nice outside! we hung out on the back porch much of the time.


My hunk of a Husband. I LOVE YOU!!



I LOVE this face of Taylor's, its just CUTE... {cough} I mean studly!! like a MAN

Kid in a candy store? TOO MANY CHOICES, and we all know how bad I am with decisions
{especially the non-life threatening sort}
  
Let me tell you, has Susan {Momma-in-Law} got some MARVELOUS taste in textiles...I only snapped a few photos, but the Jackson House was full of amazing intricate QUILTS!!



TIE ENDS!! 
Makes me want to break out the old SINGER and get to it!!

While up in the north country we decided to take a road trip over to Rexburg IDAHO and visit
BEAR WORLD!!!

On our way out of the neighborhood we hit a 25 minute road block... A Cattle drive, on the only road out...I love me some country!!




Finally made it out...Only in Idaho do you see a truck-full of tatters rollin' down the highway..


BEAR WORLD!!



Bambi.

These birds were EVERYWHERE!! Anyone who knows what they are,
I would love to know! I think they're BEAUTIFUL!





He came right up to the truck!! I LOVE BEARS!!




Us outside BEAR WORLD!!






we liked this little guy! while all his brothers were off wrestling he
just sat there chewing on his stick




HOTT

Badonk-a-donk

Camera shy goat

Please-no photos










Wyoming was great, we had a BLAST and look forward to our next trip up there! Hopefully when its SNOWY and FREEZING!! Thanks Momma and Poppa Robinson for the AMAZING Conference weekend, and Thank you Taylor BEAR for spending it with me!!

{love, Kelcie}

2 comments :

  1. Kelcie!! Just found your blog via Liz. Your pictures from your trip are fabulous!! By the way - the birds you love are a favorite of mine from when I lived in Colorado (while I went to the Air Force Academy). They're magpies. They're kind of like a "colorful" raven. I LOVE them and used to save them from cadets who wanted to play baseball with them when they would fly inside the dorms and get trapped. Horrible, I know! Anyway - that's what they are :) I miss them. They don't live out East.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you found me!! and thanks for putting a name to the little birdies!!

    ReplyDelete