Spoiled? Possibly...



No pictures yet, and I'm mid-Jackson Wyoming at this point, but Taylor and Pappa Sam are off at Priesthood, and I thought I'd take a sec and tell everyone that I LOVE MY LIFE!! I am having the GREATEST weekend!! I'm super excited to post PHOTOS, yes PHOTOS when I get home and tell you all about EVERYTHING!!

{preview: flew up in the shared family plane, staying in Sam and Susan's "main residence", shopping, kid in a candy store?, delicious food, everywhere you look BEAUTIFUL VIEWS, FALL LEAVES, 80 degrees...and more!} 

I LOVE Jackson!! It is beautiful up here!! THEY HAVE A FALL!! crazy..I know. and Yesterday, I saw an Elk Buck and his women, a freaking bear,and a few fox just running around the neighborhood...I love all the county-ness and cowboy boots and majestic horses, the cute little shops downtown and the VIEW! I didn't mention the VIEW! my goodness, I love this place! I DO NOT want to go back to Phoenix!!

If only I could stay here forever!!

I am SO LUCKY to be a part of the Robinson family, someday I hope I give my brothers the Jackson Hole Wyoming experience, I know they'd LOVE it here too! someday...when I live here ;)


{photos coming! I know you're excited for them!}

No comments :

Post a Comment