A list of my Accomplishment.. {yes, one}

and that is...I have successfully avoided all responsibility this afternoon
I have my first final tomorrow morning.
I have two more Monday, two on Tuesday and my semester concludes on Wednesday.
and here I am, blog stalking, "web surfing" {just a stupid term}, and basically finding anything to do BUT studying. I already dusted my house {all 2,000 something square feet, every surface I could reach WITH the ladder} swiffered{like with a swiffer sweeper} all the floors, vacuumed, and worked on our ugly back door. I also have eaten almost our entire pantry and have gone to Ace Hardware, twice.

The fact that my finals start tomorrow should be motivation in itself, and if thats not enough I already know that my program is an EXTREMELY competitive one, but no matter how many times I tell myself to study, I canNOT focus on school, and honestly don't want to! 

I hate school. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE learning. But I love learning in different ways. Not the presentation-ever-week-plus-lets-GLOSS-that-and-analysis-it way for EVERY class. I was created to play with children, tickle the ivories, bake cookies, and run. Thats it. Nothing more....Please?

And now I'm blogging. About literally nothing important, just so that I can put off final-studying for an extra..what, 5 minutes now? 

maybe I should tell you a story.
An exciting tale of a grand adventure!
Once upon a time, there was a girl name K. Robinson {for privacy reasons I will give you her first initial only} She was terribly overloaded with school and was having a hard time focusing. She remembered her goal in life was not to be a career woman, and so pondered on my why she was spending so much money, time and effort, to get a certificate she would only use for a few years. It just didn't make any sense. Except that education is important, and don't forget it.
The End.
I hope you LOVED it.

Now I think I'll share with the ideas that someday I'll use.
When I am living in a house that is not scheduled to be torn down in less than a year...











and it will look something like this...only I hate siding, so we'll figure something else out for that part..

No comments :

Post a Comment