VICTORY!!

After somewhere in the vicinity of 80 hours of labor
and something like 1 gagillion hours of thought...

Clarendon is READY TO BE MOVED INTO!! {ready ENOUGH anyways, after spending 3 hours painting today, and 4 hours waxing and buffing floors last night, I'm good with the other little "problems", and have no problem whatsoever dealing with them later!!}

I spent an ENTIRE DAY{seriously 8am-8pm} getting 10 year old tape off the floors, windows, you name it, while my husband spent the equivalent time fixing our kitchen and all sort of fun stuff I don't have a clue how to do {thanks Taylor Bear!} We cleaned the windows, put in a dishwasher and fridge, installed an R.O. system, swept mopped and waxed our beautiful oak wood floors {day and night, no joke}, painted {not everything that needs to be painted, as EVERYTHING needs to be painted and we need to get our butts moved in already!!} disinfected every single surface in our 2,000 sq/ft home...etc. etc., I don't feel like telling you everything we did....anyways...

SATURDAY is move in day!! and right now I'm taking a tiny itty bitty break from packing up our kitchen to blog! 

This whole project has reminded me how great good hard work is for the soul. Seriously, its a stress RELIEVER, and when I step back and notice how much of a difference I've made it makes me feel like I've just won a million bucks {although not quite, as I'm sure if I had won a million buck I'd have some nice new pretty things, and unfortunately all my hard work didn't earn me anything but PRIDE, but thats something eh?}

Taylor and I are excited to get everything moved in and settled ASAP as possible {thank you michael scott} so we enjoy the Holidays in ONE home, not back and forth between the two!

As soon as everything is moved in and out of boxes I'll share some photos!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment