'arry Potter

I am the LUCKIEST girl in the world. {no foolin’}
I KNOW I can be difficult. I’m a trainwreck when ONE little thing goes wrong. I blow everything out of proportion, all the time. And my sweet husband not only puts up with me, but unlike most men, he’s REALLY good at making me feel good again.
REALLY good !!
It’s not just that he knows how to calm my anxiety, or that he’s learned how to be patient with me when I’m an emotional mess, he goes above and beyond…
For instance, yesterday I was FREAKING out, and not typical girl freak-out, this was OH-MY-GOSH-MY-LEG-JUST-GOT-SEVERED-BY-A-CHAINSAW freak out, only NOTHING similar to that happened, I just happened to be stressed about a school presentation due Monday {today} in the only class I have that I’m not getting an A+ in. I over analyze just about everything, and yesterday I turned an assignment in a tough class into I’m-failing-life-and-want-to-quit-school…I’m worthless. Of course now I realize how crazy I was being but It sure helped when at noon after 4 hours straight of running through my presentation I hear a knock at the door. Thinking its FedEx or UPS I answer it.
Turned out to be this {SMOKIN HOTT} guy…

Holding these…

And these…
p.s. photo uploaded sideways, and I can't figure out how to fix it..

Yes that’s right, my husband knows how much I LOVE Harry Potter {you best have said that one in a bloody English accent mate}. I don’t have any girl friends {as everyone knows, I’m pretty much a loser} much less any that enjoy Harry Potter enough to go to the MIDNIGHT SHOWING THURSDAY NIGHT, and I was intending to go it by me onsie {Taylor’s never read the books or seen any of the movies}. He bought the DVD set 1. So I can own some of my favorite movies, and 2. So he knows what’s going on when
HE TAKES ME TO HARRY POTTER AT MIDNIGHT ON THURSDAY!!!!
I am loved, and I have never been so loved as I am now. I can’t imagine life without Taylor, no one else could put up with me {or would} no one else knows what I love and when I love it {tulips are such happy flowers}

I LOVE YOU TAYLOR ROBINSON AND I’M KEEPING YOU FOREVER!!!!

Has your significant other ever done something so personal and thoughtful that it flips your grumpy day upside down?

No comments :

Post a Comment