Saturday Night

I love Halloween, but this year Taylor and I had so much going we didn't get around to the holiday 
{aside from pumpkin carving} 
Saturday night was our ward's truck-or-treat and we had a booth for Elder's Quorm to set up and man.  We had every intention of attending, but we also had the intention to leaving early and go to the ASU vs. Washington game. Little did we know the game started at 4pm, not 7 like we assumed {makes an ass out of u and me} so we missed the trunk-or-treat {priorities right? well we had Mandy and Logan coming to the game, we NEVER get to hang out with Mandy and Logan} but the game was fun! free corn dogs and brownies, and because we played a crappy team...WE ACCTUALLY WON!! 



and that was the extent of our Halloween. {semi}sad but true...next year I'm making Halloween happen! I already have costumes PLANNED

No comments :

Post a Comment