it's the most wonderful time!!

{how i spend my time when i DONT have homework}
Finals are OVER!
School is out!
and finally I have a little time to myself!
{maybe too much}

Wednesday was my last day of school, and I am SO relieved! I had WAY too many finals, and will never take 18 credits at a time again! I'm looking forward to next semester! Still going to be a tough one, but I'm not over doing it this time! I decided to leave some time open so I can work again!
I am SO excited to work with this little man again! I miss him and his family SO much! It going to be so nice to be around him and his sisters again and not be so lonely at home alone during my spare time!!

Clarendon is now livable! {it has been since we moved it about dos weeks ago} We love our squeaky floors, and the funny little sounds during the night! Kelcie LOVES {i say this with much sarcasm} how when the heater is on only the space directly below it is heated, the rest of the house is still FREEZING!! It is definitely different than The Fairway Lodge, but we love it, and surprisingly don't miss 325 much at all! Even though our stove is from 1940 and our disposal, instead of disposing of our food, creates a tornado of nasty food scraps and actually makes a bigger mess {Kelcie learned the hard way}, we are having fun with all the quirky little things..

Antique Pepsi bottle from the 1940's we found when taking out the bushes in the front yard!

It has been a lot of work, but we're happy here at the Clarendon house! Here are a few photos of the recent improvements
{before}
{after}
{before}
{after}
In case you're wondering, yes, we've done way more than only two rooms, but if you'd really like to see it, COME OVER!! We can party hardy, and I'll give you a tour!!

That all the news I've got for now! Taylor and I are off to Holbrook this week to spend CHRISTMAS with the McClellan {mia familia} and then driving up to SLC for Taylor's cousin Amanda's wedding, snowboarding and Robinson Family Christmas! Maybe I'll take some pictures and share them when we get back! 

We love you all and wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments :

Post a Comment