Jackson Hole, Wyoming



I honestly believe that every single photo of our time in Jackson Hole, Wyoming deserves it's own post. If you haven't been there, you seriously need to get there, like tomorrow, I'm not joking, your life is not complete until you experience Jackson Hole. You still think I'm joking don't you, I'm really really not. While you're there, go check out Yellowstone National Park, you've probably never heard of it, it's only the most impressive National Park known to man, no biggie. While you're there, take some photos, cause it's amaaahhhhhzing. Also, just for reference, all of my Yellowstone photos have absolutely zero filters, no foolin', not a one. I was pretty impressed with myself, no lie.






One of my favorite things to do in Jackson is just go for a drive in the golf cart when the sun is just starting to set in the evening. God is so great, and this Earth he has created is so magnificent, I can't get over how beautiful this world is. 








Taylor found this hammock in the garage and set it up for me! I would live in that hammock, just sayin'.

























No comments :

Post a Comment