Marker Miller Orchards


I am so behind, I feel like the laziest blogger of all time. No, kidding, this post is on an outing we had over Labor Day Weekend. Guys! That was TWO MONTHS AGO! I really need to step up my blogging game. We'll see...

So! Labor Day Weekend we took a trip out to Marker Miller Orchards in Winchester, Virginia with our good friends Cary and Lauren Ning for some apple picking fun! We took Coco and Indy with us and just had the best time ever. Virginia is so beautiful, and Winchester was the cutest little town! Plus the orchard was puppy friendly! A++ for that place, go there!!
We went with Honeycrisp apples this go around, and we could not have been more happy with the quality of these apples. They were crisp (duh!) and juicy, and tart and sweet, all of it! There was a little shop and bakery there as well and we indulged in the most heavenly apple cider donuts, I don't even like donuts, but these were fan-freakin-tastic!
I really fell in love with this place, the rocking chairs, the wide open skies, the most gorgeous colors everywhere! I would like in this orchard, no joke, and Coco and Indy would make the best orchard dogs ever...they've also taken a liking to apples ever since and sit and stare whenever I eat apples with my breakfast. Don't worry, I'm a good dog mom...I totally share with them every time.





^believe it or not, this is our first actual family photo with our dog babies in it! Thanks Cary!

^this guy is smokin' hot!
^these are the apple cider donuts I was telling you about, bomb dot com


No comments :

Post a Comment