December- Month Three


    If November was busy, then December was off the charts! The first weekend of December, my cousin Bryce married his beautiful Brittany and a wedding was attended! Winnie got to see her McClellan cousins (my brother Dallin's daughters) Oakleigh, Hurley, and Coral at the wedding and it was so fun! My mother, grandmother, Winona, and I also decided it was a good opportunity to take a four-generation photo! We got our first Christmas tree as a family of three, Winona tried out her special Bumbo seat, Taylor and I went on our first post-baby date (to see Handel's Messiah performed by the Phoenix Symphony with Sam and Susan, Christmas time tradition!), Winona hung out with Grandma Flossie some more (she's 98 guys!), we went to our friend Greg's ugly-sweater-birthday-party, I played in Susan's Bell Choir, and Winona came along for the performances, Winnie met Santa, and we flew to Jackson Hole on New Years eve to spend some time in my very favorite place and introduce Winnie to a REAL winter! WHEW. Not to mention, Christmas DAY, which was quite with just the three of us, but could not have been more perfect! Busy busy month! OH I ALMOST FORGOT: that red dress on Winona up at the top?? MINE from when I was a baby!! So glad my mom saved so many of my cute dresses!!



    Mama FAIL: totally didn't weigh Winona this month, first off there is no three month check-up, so I had to find a scale and figure it all out on my own...sooooo it didn't happen. But three month Winona was TONS of fun!

No comments :

Post a Comment