twinners!

Levi & Micah, no Micah is not taller, yes the ground was slanted

So I've been told many a time that I was a late bloomer....that is a falsity, no one has ever told me that, but I AM a late blogger! The twins {or if you must know, Levi and Micah, my youngest two brothers} came to stay with Taylor and I approximately two weekends ago!

We had a TON of fun with these boys! And I will forever be their favorite sibling! {I couldn't say sister because, well, I'm their only sister so of course I'm their favorite :)} I took them to the Science Center, they had their first ever Light Rail ride, I gave them DRIVING lessons {even though their only 13, I'll say it again, best sister {sibling} ever! right here! me!} Taylor and I took them to the lake! {no pictures, I get nervous taking photos with my iPhone around water, and our camera's battery charger went missing...} I know for a fact I've left out several things, but you get the idea! We had fun!

Micah thinks its cool to pretend to smoke, let me tell you boys and girls, it is not.

you better believe it! {I never said I grew up..}

Oh, you thought Levi and Micah were the twins? no, ME and Micah, jay kay, jaykay

Racing wheelchairs

And last but not least I would like to explain a little something about twins...


All twins in the world must sleep with their heads together. Why, you ask? Just because, thats the way it is.

They also must sleep with the same exact facial expression, or else.


No comments :

Post a Comment