Counting

{ I told him if he didn't smile I would put it on the blog...I do not lie}

This morning I woke up happy. Truly, actually, honestly, completely happy. I couldn't tell you why, I just felt good. I realized I am so blessed, so incredibly blessed. So I decided to count the ways...

1. I have THE MOST AMAZING, loving, thoughtful, hard working husband in the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD
2. About 3 1/2 year ago I met the funnest, craziest person I know, who happens to be my long lost twin and best friend in the whole wide world Stephanie Hartman.
3. I have a family who loves me, no matter how many times I've completely screwed up in the past, and no matter how many rude things come out of my mouth when I'm tired or hungry.
4. I have a new family (the Robinson's) who love me, no matter how many times I've completely screwed up in the past, and no matter how many rude things come out of my mouth (and facial expressions that I can't wuite hide) when I'm tired or hungry.
5. I have the best job anyone could ask for, working with the sweetest little boy in the world, and for the most kind and amazing family in the world!
6. I am on track to having the skills I want most, and on track to my dream job
7. I have finally figured out what my dream job is!
8. I have a beautiful home in a wonderful and safe neighborhood
9. My husband gave me a gorgeous, perfect piano that I can play whenever I'd like
10. I have the skills {and am learning more everyday} to be able to one day start a family with my phenomenal husband Taylor
11. I have the one true Gospel in my life, and a testimony of my Brother, and my Savior Jesus Christ, I know that he lives and loves me, and that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the only true church on the earth today, and I am so grateful to be a part of it!
12. I have a wonderful calling, which not only strengthens me further, but in which I have the opportunity to bless someone else's life!
13. I can write my blessings all out of order and it doesn't matter, because you can't prioritize {all the time anyway} the things you are grateful for, and no one is judging me :)
14. Taylor and I have awesome, fun couple friends like Paul and Emily, Jeremy and Chelsea, and Logan and Mandy, {and others} who we have SO MUCH fun with!
15. My husband has been blessed with a job he loves, and when he is happy I am happy :)
16. I have the most magnificent mother who gives the greatest advice
17. I go to a wonderful school, with wonderful people
18. I have a car, that runs, and is pretty
19. I have T.V., Netflix, Internet, Electricity, Running Water, HOT Water, a Toilet, a working dishwasher, a fridge, and every other comfort I could ask for, all in my cute little house, whenever I need them!
20. I am level headed and know right from wrong
21. I have food
22. I am not in debt
23. I have a healthy body, and my husband has a healthy body, and we have a healthy lifestyle {being healthy is SO good}
24. I am strong, and my husband is strong, and together we are invincible {I know, kind of sounds like I'm reaching, but I really am so grateful that we don't fall apart after every little disagreement, and that we can handle bad news just as well as good news, it really is a blessing!}
25. I have patience, which helps me with work, school, and life!
26. I have nice clothes, and plenty of shoes {which I know for a fact some of my ancestors did NOT have}
27. I am a happy person {I've been a sad person before, and I am glad I'm past that}
28. My husband is HOTT {some people aren't so lucky!}
29. I have old friends who I know even though we don't talk or see each other often, I know I call when I am in a pickle and they will be there for me no matter what time of day it is, or what the circumstances are! {Braden, Heather, Stratton, Anissa, and my big brother Dallin just to name a few}
30. I have SISTERS now! I always wanted a sister, now I have 4!
31. Free Agency
32. Prayer
33. The testimonies of the Prophets and Apostles
34. John Bytheway {church stint just now}
35. Kids! {they're so fun!}
36. Hospitals, Doctors, and Medicine {they are available to us for a reason, and while I am not a big pill popper, I do believe that medicine and the practice of it are a great advantage we have in this day and age}
37. Blankets
38. My iPhone 4 {SO much faster and cooler than my iPhone 3G was}
39. Board games: Quirkle, Blokus, Rummikub, Killer Bunnies, Fireball Island, and so many others! Best way to keep entertained {as long as I win, just kidding...but kind of not always really}4
40. That I was born when I was, that I knew the right people, and went the right places, and did all the right things to get me exactly where I am today, I'm grateful that my Heavenly Father knows me, and made this plan for me.

There are so many other things to be grateful for, and I always feel so much happier, with life and with myself, when I think about the things that I am lucky to have. I know that my life is blessed, and that I am exactly where I need to be right now, doing all the things I am supposed to do. Yeah, yeah..I slip up all the time, I make mistakes, and some of them are huge, but none too big that I can't repent, and get back on the right track. This life is such as amazing one, and I am so grateful for it!!

I've realized that I'm so happy BECAUSE I have a calling, BECAUSE I pray to my Heavenly Father, BECAUSE I have an amazing husband, but alway I have all these things BECAUSE I am happy, and grateful. Funny, the cyle of things...I'm grateful for that too :)

No comments :

Post a Comment