I think His Tractors Sexy!





 We got some pretty funny looks {and comments} transporting this big boy all the way from 2 Biltmore to Clarendon on Saturday afternoon,


Especially when we stopped at Shell to fill up on diesel!
Taylor and I are blessed to have access to wonderful tools, of all shapes and sizes! We decided to borrow this beaut for a few days, to level out our land {previously torn apart and left kind of lumpy...as seen below}



I'm such a lucky girl to have a husband who knows how to do all this heavy-duty yard work, and lucky to have a Father-in-Law who has tractors on hand for us to borrow!

I think there is something to be said about a manly man {such as my hunky, hott, buff husband Samuel Taylor Robinson} according to Urabn Dictionary Manly is "a word to describe something or someone that displays unusually man-like traits...and my husband just so happens to display very tough manly abilities...

In other news, school starts next week, and I may have over done it again, the plan was to take this semester easy, but I am currently signed up for 16 credits {only 2 less than last semester, and 4 more than I originally intended}, please do not be disappointed or shocked if I drop a class in the first couple weeks...Look at me, being all motivated :/ 

No comments :

Post a Comment