Sore.

Gluteus Maximus
Trapizeus
Lattisimus Dorsi
Abs
Hamstrings
The area just above my right eye
Entire head
Whatever is currently holding my pecs to my arms
Lower back

they all hurt.
why?
one word...
LAKE
 {which by lake I'm implying Wakeboarding, because sitting at the lake doesn't get you sore...unless your skin burns, but mine does not...}

 Why am I complaining? not trying to, just giving you a run down of my "go big or go home" consequences...they are totally worth it :) The difference between the board I've been using and this beauty is comparable to the difference between stale bread and fresh cookies, or junior high slow dancing and salsa, or a 1990's liquid force wakeboard and 2010 Ronix wakeboard! 



My husband is THE best husband there has EVER been, and if you try and argue with me, I will one up you until you can't think of anything else to say...promise! so let's not go there...
Back to Taylor, he is amazing...would you like to know why?

Let me explain myself a little bit..I grew up with 5 brothers, plus about 12 honorary brothers. While I like romantics, there are certainly many things I like quite a bit more, don't get me wrong, I love it when Taylor brings me flowers for "future mothers day", I love it when he gives me flowers any time to be honest! I adore my husband when he thinks up cute fun trips to places I've never been, I love it when he surprises me with a romantic dinner, and whispers sweet somethings (they are never nothings) in my ear. But let me tell you, I have got a soft spot for the lake, and anything lake related, and anything board related, and anything I can hurt myself on while having the most fun ever! So thank you Taylor for the most awesome {early} anniversary gift that has ever been given! 

No comments :

Post a Comment