One Year

I know back in January I overloaded you with beautiful pictures of myself...and my handsome {at that time ALMOST} husband {he was in the pictures with me}. I know you want more...

May 14th marked one year of being married and sealed for time and all eternity to this dashing young man!


This literally has been my favorite year of all time! I love Taylor with all my heart and soul, and he loves me just as much! I will not lie, sometime we do not agree, sometimes I am a stinker {usually for about 3 days at the end of each month, TMI?}. But we have learned so much {I am speaking mostly for myself here} about ourselves and each other and it has been lovely! Plus being married has its perks, if you know what I mean...

...inappropriate!

okay, so now the photographs! again, done my the wonderful and extremely talented {not to mention, beautiful} Cami Dunn













{there are probably like 1,000,000 more photos than I'm showing, I just chose some of my favorites!}





















{p.s. there are a bagillion more that I INTENDED to post, but my server is "rejecting" them all, whatever that means...I wish you could see all our pictures :( , thus is life}  

Our wedding day was PERFECT, everything we could have hoped for! {that is not to say we weren't ecstatic when it was over, what a long day!
 I mean seriously, don't ALL just-married couples just want some alone time! 

Being married has been the best thing EVER, times infinity! I seriously love my husband so much! We have had a good year, we've both learned a lot and are STILL happy with our decision! I've never been happier {and I'm sure Taylor doesn't mind me saying that}, neither has Taylor!
BEST. YEAR. EVER!

1 comment :

  1. Love your pictures. :) Happy one year and many more to come!

    ReplyDelete